* The Kings stole home-ice advantage away from the Blackhawks by rallying from a 2-0 deficit and scoring six unanswered goals in Game 2 in Chicago on Wednesday. The Kings are 3-3 in their own building in the playoffs this season.
* Kings forward Jeff Carter is coming off a hat trick and four points in Game 2. He has two career playoff hat tricks.
* The Blackhawks allowed a total of two power-play goals in each of their first two series. The Kings scored two power-play goals in Game 2. The Kings made the Blackhawks pay for consecutive penalties in the first six minutes of the third period Wednesday.
* After being even in faceoffs in Game 1, the Kings dominated at the dot in Game 2. The Kings won 43-of-70 faceoffs. Jarret Stoll and Anze Kopitar combined to win 29-of-43 faceoffs. Marcus Kruger was the only Blackhawks player to win more than 50 percent of his faceoffs.
* Kings coach Darryl Sutter may look for different line matchups having the last change at home. Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville matched the teams’ top two lines against each other. Blackhawks center Jonathan Toews and Kopitar each have one point in the series.
* Kings goaltender Jonathan Quick has been really good in the Kings’ wins. He stopped 268-of-281 shots for a .954 save percentage in nine playoff wins this season. He's had a .849 save percentage (157-of-185 shots) in their seven losses.
* Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford allowed five goals on 30 shots in Game 2. He allowed 20 goals on 161 shots for a .876 save percentage in the Blackhawks’ five playoff losses this season. He made 260 saves on 272 shots for a .956 save percentage in their nine wins.