1. (1) Long Beach Poly, (20-0) – Two more league tune-ups before Poly gets Las Vegas Bishop Gorman (16-5) at Nike Extravaganza. Next up: at Long Beach Wilson, Wednesday; vs. Millikan, Friday; vs. Bishop Gorman at Nike Extravaganza, Saturday.
2. (2) Westchester, (20-5) – Look out for those Comets, who have won nine straight since returning from New Orleans. Next up: vs. Orange Lutheran at Nike Extravaganza, Saturday; vs. Venice, Monday.
3. (3) Price, (16-5) – Coach Michael Lynch couldn't have asked for better momentum heading into the Nike Extravaganza. Next up: vs. Mater Dei at Nike Extravaganza, Saturday.
4. (4) Peninsula, (21-1) – Top-ranked team in the CIF-SS Division 2A poll can clinch the Bay League crown this week. Next up: vs. Leuzinger, Tuesday; vs. Palos Verdes, Friday.
5. (5) La Verne Lutheran, (13-4) – Think the CA Elite Showcase loss stung? The Trojans scored 209 points in two games last week. Next up: at California School for the Deaf, Tuesday; vs. Boys' Republic, Thursday; at Sherman Indian, Friday.
6. (7) Damien, (20-2) – Huge Sierra League showdown awaits the Spartans -- a win virtually seals it, a loss spices things up. Next up: vs. Chino Hills, Wednesday; at Charter Oak, Friday.
7. (NR) Windward, (15-6) - Record skewed here -- losses to highly regarded Peninsula, San Diego Lincoln and Oceanside El Camino by a combined seven points. Next up: vs. Brentwood, Tuesday; at Sierra Canyon, Friday; vs. Oaks Christian, Saturday.
8. (NR) Montebello, (22-2) - Oilers check in at No. 6 in the stacked CIF-SS Division 1AA poll. Next up: at Alhambra, Tuesday; vs. San Gabriel, Friday.
9. (6) Compton, (15-9) – Compton keeps losing to Poly and results get worse each time. Next up: at University, Wednesday; vs. Palisades, Friday; vs. Eisenhower at Nike Extravaganza, Saturday.
10. (10) Inglewood, (15-5) – Loss to Santa Monica sent shock waves through Ocean League, but Sentinels still control own destiny. Next up: vs. Hawthorne, Wednesday; vs. Culver City, Friday.
Dropped out: No. 8 Fairfax, (13-8); No. 9 St. John Bosco (18-6)
Others to watch: Downey (21-2), Bonita (19-3), Glendora (19-4), Culver City (18-4), Bishop Amat (17-6)
Blair Angulo covers preps and UCLA for ESPNLosAngeles.com. Follow him on Twitter.