Three Century League teams in Division 3AAA are history, but three others in higher divisions are still alive. Esperanza, seeded sixth in 3AAA, was upset by Lawndale in the second round and gets dropped from the top 10. For the moment, JSerra remains ahead of Tustin -- a team it beat previously -- but the Tillers can move up if they continue to win, and JSerra is going nowhere but down. Anaheim Canyon moves in. Ocean View has a big hurdle on Tuesday.
1. Mater Dei (25-2): Top-seeded Monarchs beat Temecula Chaparral in the first round as Xavier Johnson scoreD 17 against his former school. Next: vs. Palmdale, Tuesday.
2. Mission Viejo (24-3): Top-seeded Diablos cruised past La Sierra as Evan Zeller scored 17 and Max Redfield 13. Next: vs. Glendale, Tuesday.
3. Capistrano Valley (23-4): Second-seeded Cougars advance, and their chances of winning title are increased with the return of point guard Nick Thomas (knee), who scored 15 -- along with Aleks Lipovic -- in win over Marina. Next: vs. Walnut, Tuesday.
4. Orange Lutheran (17-11): Third-seeded Lancers get 24 points and a massive dunk from Arizona-bound Gabe York in 70-46 win over Dana Hills. Next: at Temecula Great Oak, Tuesday.
5. Ocean View (24-3): Sea Hawks won their 18th in a row as 7-footer Conor Clifford led the way with 19 points in 69-51 win over Redondo. Next: at Thousand Oaks, Tuesday.
6. JSerra (17-11): After beating another league champion in the first round of 4AA, the Lions fell short in a home loss to Harvard-Westlake. Next: season concluded.
7. Tustin (22-6): Tillers have won 14 in a row with Nick Hornsby and Kyle Kintzle-led victories over Sonora and Rio Mesa, and now play at home against the No. 4 seed. Next: vs. Palm Desert, Tuesday.
8. El Toro (21-8): Fifth-seeded Chargers had to come back from a halftime deficit against a Long Beach Cabrillo team that had won only 10 games. Jordan Faison scored 21. Next: at Huntington Beach, Tuesday.
9. Foothill (22-5): Knights got 19 points from Justin Davis and broke open a 24-22 halftime margin to beat Corona Santiago, 58-42. Next: at Rancho Cucamonga, Tuesday.
10. Anaheim Canyon (21-7): JoJo Ballestero and Austin Priest scored 18 apiece as the fourth-seeded Comanches -- the third-place team from the Century League -- beat Redlands East Valley. Next: vs. Inglewood, Tuesday.