Scouting report -- positives:
- Athletic combo guard
- Has elite size when he plays the point guard position
- Can score from anywhere on the floor
Scouting report -- negatives:
- Needs to add strength
- Inconsistent 3-point shooter
ESPN Analytics projection (within his first five seasons):
- Chances he'll be an All-Star: 0.11 percent
- Chances he'll be an NBA starter: 6.72 percent
- Chances he'll be a role player: 9.21 percent
The Los Angeles Lakers won their most recent NBA title in 2010, but the seven years since that championship have felt much longer for many fans of the purple and gold considering the team has experienced several of the worst seasons in franchise history during that time.
Lakers preparing for the summer of 2018
Can Magic Johnson change the Lakers bad offseason fortunes?
- The Lakers didn't even get a meeting with Kevin Durant last year (six teams did).
Why the Lakers would trade for George now -- and why it would benefit him