It was a ridiculous night of individual performances from around the NBA. Three players notched triple-doubles, an MVP candidate hit a new career-high in points, and one of the league's best point guards bounced back with a historically dominant performance.
Which was your #LineOfTheNight?
* James Harden: career-high 51 points, 8-9 3-pt FG, 8 rebounds, 6 assists… first player in Rockets history with multiple 50-point games in a single season
* DeMarcus Cousins: 24 points, 21 rebounds, 10 assists, 6 blocks… second player since blocks became official with 20 points, 20 rebounds, 10 assists and 5 blocks, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
* Chris Paul: 41 points, 17 assists, 1 turnover; Allen Iverson and Pete Maravich are only other players with 40 points, 15 assists and 1 or fewer turnovers.
* Russell Westbrook: 31 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists; 8th triple-double since the All-Star break.
* Evan Turner: 13 points, 12 assists, 11 rebounds; first time since Feb. 28, 2003, that three players had triple-doubles on the same day.
(Sources include Elias Sports Bureau)