Note: These reflect the week that was, not necessarily the Pac-10 standings.
1. Oregon: Oregon's No. 6 rushing offense vs. Ohio State's No. 5 run defense in the Rose Bowl. Should be interesting.
2. Arizona: You hear that? Neither do I. Yes, Mike Stoops' critics have hushed up.
3. Oregon State: Beavers fans might not like falling to the Las Vegas Bowl, but it's a great destination and BYU is a higher ranked foe than the Holiday, Sun or Emerald bowls will offer.
4. Stanford: Toby Gerhart vs. Oklahoma's outstanding defense in the Sun Bowl. But will it be "Heisman Trophy winner" Toby Gerhart vs. Oklahoma's outstanding defense?
5. USC: Pete Carroll will need to examine all aspects of his program this offseason. There's no shame in not winning the rugged Pac-10, but there is shame in a team seeming to play with little fire -- or direction for that matter.
6. Washington: In Steve Sarkisian's first year, Washington made Husky Stadium again a tough place to visit (ask LSU, USC, Arizona, California and rival Washington State). After going 0-12 in 2008, a 5-7 season is a success by just about any measure.
7. California: Just when it seems like Cal is finding itself, it goes splat.
8. UCLA: The Bruins are a bowl team but they also finished 3-6 in conference play.
9. Arizona State: Dennis Erickson is looking for a new offensive coordinator to boost his team from the nether regions.
10. Washington State: Nothing new down here.