Posted by ESPN.com's Brian Bennett
It's a late lunch for the links today as I just finished up practice and interviews at Cincinnati.
• The Syracuse Post-Standard's Donnie Webb has more on the promotion of freshman Ryan Nassib to starting quarterback, including reaction from last year's starter Cam Dantley and former starter Andrew Robinson, who's been switched to tight end.
"They obviously came to a consensus on what they wanted, so I respect their decision, obviously," Dantley said. "It just made me keep realizing, I've been in this situation before. Nothing new to me. I'm going to keep on working regardless."
"I feel a sense of relief," Robinson said, "and I feel a sense of rejuvenation with my football-playing career. I think it's going to work out for the better. I really do. I'm not just saying that just because it's the right thing to say. I'm saying that because that's really the way I feel."
• Pitt's uber-talenteed Jonathan Baldwin is working to become a more complete receiver, Colin Dunlap writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
• Scott Kozlowski is trying to follow in the footsteps of Pat McAfee as West Virginia's punter, Dave Hickman writes in the Charleston Gazette.
• Zach Frazer and Moe Petrus are spending time off the field mentoring kids, Desmond Conner says in the Hartford Courant.
• Rutgers kicker San San Te had back surgery after being bothered by a stress fracture all season in 2008, Tom Luicci writes in The Star-Ledger.