Every Thursday on ESPNBoston.com, there is a Patriots chat in the late morning/early afternoon. Today's chat kicked off at 11 a.m. ET, can be recapped here, and included some of the following topics:
1. Prepping for the NFL's annual meeting next week in Orlando, where the Patriots have made four rule proposals.
2. Vince Wilfork and where things stand with the Patriots.
3. Some of the remaining needs for the team to fill.
5. Eagles WR DeSean Jackson and the possibility of acquiring him.
6. Shining the spotlight on the running game.