Several former New York Jets will be playing this weekend in playoff games. In fact, there's at least one ex-Jet on seven of the eight teams. Remember these names?
• LaRon Landry, S, Indianapolis Colts: 12 games, 62 solo tackles, no interceptions, no sacks.
• Mike DeVito, DT, Kansas City Chiefs: 14 games, 18 solo tackles, no sacks, no forced fumbles.
• Mike Nugent, PK, Cincinnati Bengals: 16 games, 18-for-22 on field goals.
• Nick Novak, PK, San Diego Chargers: 16 games, 34-for-37 on field goals.
• Danny Woodhead, RB, Chargers: 16 games, 76 catches for 605 yards, 429 rushing yards, eight total touchdowns.
• Brad Smith, WR, Philadelphia Eagles: 6 games, two receptions for 27 yards, two rushes for 2 yards, four kickoff returns for 106 yards.
• Kahlil Bell, RB, Green Bay Packers: 3 games.
• Jonathan Goodwin, C, San Francisco 49ers: 16 games.