Another week means another new team atop the poll. After South Shore knocked off Boys & Girls last week, it means that St. Raymond is king. The Ravens are 5-0 and won a great game at the City of Palms Classic. Let's check out this week's poll.
1. St. Raymond's (5-0)/(LW: 2): The Ravens overcame a huge fourth quarter deficit to take its first game against a stout team from Kentucky in the City of Palms Classic.
2. Lincoln (6-0)/(LW: 3) Lincoln won a big road game against Jefferson and then finished its weekend with a nice win against Patterson (Maryland).
3. Boys & Girls (6-1)/(LW: 1): Boys & Girls lost at South Shore, falling from the top of the perch. Leroy Fludd continued his hot play, though, with another great game against the Vikings
4. Christ the King (2-1)/(LW: 4): Christ the King stays at the same spot in the poll after defeating Troy. It seems CK is still trying to put it all together at this point.
5. Cardinal Hayes (7-0)/(LW: 7): Hayes is 2-0 at the Kruel Classic in Florida and is playing as good as anyone could have imagined at this point in the season.
6. Thomas Jefferson (4-1)/(LW: 7): Even in a week that it loses, Jefferson moves up a spot with some nice wins at the Kruel Classic and a solid win against Transit Tech.
7. Xaverian (3-0)/(LW:8) Xaverian moves up one spot this week. Xaverian hasn't been tested early on but will have a tough game against Stepinac this week.
8. Curtis (7-0)/(LW: 9): Curtis still looks like the premier team in Staten Island with its undefeated record. Big game this week against McKee/SI Tech.
9. South Shore (6-3)/(LW: 10): For as good as South Shore can play, it has been losing games between each of its big wins. The Vikings still can play with anyone, though.
10. Wings Academy (8-0)/(LW: unranked): There's a new team in the poll as Wings makes its first appearance in the poll. Wings is 8-0 and looks like the class of the PSAL Bronx AA division.