For the second straight year, Nazareth won the CHSAA Class AA State title, this team defeating Moore Catholic. It will head to Albany looking to defend its State Federation title. In the PSAL, Murry Bergtraum will try to win its 14th straight title as it faces McKee/SI Tech, which upset South Shore in the final.
1. Nazareth (18-3)/(LW: 1): Nazareth exacted revenge on Christ the King in the semifinals and then took down Moore Catholic easily in the final for its second straight championship.
2. Christ the King (15-14)/(LW: 2): Christ the King fell in the State semifinals to Nazareth, but ended the season as the Brooklyn/Queens Division I tournament champion.
3. Moore Catholic (22-6)/(LW: 6): Moore Catholic moves up three spots after besting Bishop Ford and Molloy in the State tournament, before falling to Nazareth in the final.
4. Bishop Ford (22-6)/(LW: 3): Bishop Ford stumbled at the end of the year, losing its final two games of the season as it dropped games to Christ the King and Moore Catholic.
5. Molloy (19-10)/(LW: 4): Molloy had a huge upset against St. Anthony's in the quarterfinals but fell to Moore Catholic for the second time this season in the semfinals.
6. Murry Bergtraum (17-7)/(LW: 7): For the 14th straight year, Murry Bergtraum will be playing for the PSAL title after defeating Francis Lewis in the semifinals.
7. Bishop Loughlin (15-12)/(LW: 9): Loughlin had a perfect 4-0 week to win the Class A City title and the Class A State title over Mary Louis.
8. McKee/SI Tech (25-2)/(LW: 8): MSIT pulled the upset of the weekend as it defeated top seed, South Shore, in the semifinals, to advance to Madison Square Garden.
9. South Shore (21-6)/(LW: 5): South Shore seemed prime to potentially end Bergtraum's run atop the PSAL but lost in the semifinals to MSIT.
10. Mary Louis (13-17)/(LW: Unranked): Mary Louis returns to the poll after advancing to the Class A City title game and Class A State title game, although it lost both times.