Grand Street Campus continues its reign with a 2-0 week. The same 10 teams from last week remain in the poll, with Fordham Prep slipping after a loss to All Hallows. Here's the poll.
1. Grand Street Campus (10-1/Last week: 1): Grand Street Campus went 2-0 this week with wins over FDR and New Utrecht.
2. Xaverian (10-0/Last week: 2): Xaverian picked up nice wins against St. Edmund Prep and Bishop Ford this week.
3. St. Joseph by-the-Sea (7-0/Last week: 3): St. Joseph by-the-Sea defeating Archbishop Stepinac in its lone game this week.
4. Poly Prep (12-3/Last week: 4): Poly Prep has now won nine in a row after it took down Collegiate, Horace Mann and Xavier this week.
5. Cardozo (11-0/Last week: 6): Cardozo moves up one spot after its 2-0 week with wins over Newtown and Franklin K. Lane.
6. George Washington (11-1/Last week: 7): George Washington went 3-0 with wins over Environmental Studies, Graphic Communications and W. 50th St.
7. Tottenville (10-3/Last week: 7): Tottenville defeated New Dorp twice and then took down Curtis to remain at the top of Staten Island A.
8. Fordham Prep (8-1/Last week: 5): Fordham Prep takes a hit in the poll as it lost its first game of the season to All Hallows.
9. James Monroe (9-0/Last week: 9): James Monroe is now 11-0 in league play after a pair of wins this past week.
10. Moore Catholic (7-1/Last week: 10): Moore Catholic went 2-0 with wins over St. Peter's and Cardinal Hayes.