An odd week with Xaverian and St. Joseph by-the-Sea each losing their first league games of the year. Grand Street Campus still is on top. Here's the poll:
1. Grand Street Campus (13-1/Last week: 1): Grand Street Campus went 3-0 this week has two big games upcoming against James Madison.
2. Xaverian (14-1/Last week: 2): Xaverian fell to St. Francis Prep but its overall body of work has been impressive enough to stay second.
3. St. Joseph by-the-Sea (10-1/Last week: 3): Same thing with St. Joseph by-the-Sea, which fell to Monsignor Farrell this week.
4. Tottenville (13-3/Last week: 7): Tottenville moves up three spots after its impressive win against Poly Prep this weekend.
5. Poly Prep (16-4/Last week: 4): Poly Prep had it's 13-game winning streak snapped by Tottenville this weekend.
6. Cardozo (14-0/Last week: 5): Cardozo is in very good shape to finish the year undefeated in Queens A play.
7. George Washington (14-1/Last week: 6): George Washington is finishing the season strong and will be one of the top teams in the PSAL playoffs.
8. Moore Catholic (10-1/Last week: 10): Moore Catholic is looking like it can be a real threat come playoffs time.
9. St. Raymond (11-3/Last week: Unranked): St. Raymond had a big week, punctuated by its exciting win over Fordham Prep.
10. Fordham Prep (11-4/Last week: 8): Fordham Prep slips as it has lost some games, but it's still one of the most talented teams in New York City.