Finally, a team stays atop the poll. Grand Street Campus did not lose this week and therefore remains the No. 1 team in New York City. Here's this week's poll.
1. Grand Street Campus (8-1/Last week: 1): Grand Street Campus went 3-0 this week with wins over Lincoln, Lafayette and Telecommunications.
2. Xaverian (8-0/Last week: 2): Xaverian had a quality win against Molloy and stays undefeated in the CHSAA.
3. St. Joseph by-the-Sea (6-0/Last week: 3): St. Joseph by-the-Sea defeated Spellman and Monsignor Farrell twice to improve to 6-0 on the year.
4. Poly Prep (9-3/Last week: 4): Poly Prep has now won six in a row after it defeated Fieldston this weekend to get to 9-3.
5. Fordham Prep (8-0/Last week: 8): Fordham Prep continues its hot start to the season and rises three spots after a big win against a tough St. Raymond team on Sunday.
6. Cardozo (9-0/Last week: 6): Wins over Long Island City and John Adams keeps Cardozo undefeated in Queens A East play.
7. George Washington (8-1/Last week: 5): George Washington falls two spots in the poll after losing to Manhattan Center this past week.
8. Tottenville (7-3/Last week: 7): Tottenville would be undefeated in league play had it not been for those forfeited wins to start the year.
9. James Monroe (9-0/Last week: Unranked): James Monroe returns to the poll as it is 9-0 in Bronx A West play this season.
10. Moore Catholic (5-1/Last week: Unranked): Moore Catholic makes its debut in the poll, having only lost to St. Joseph this season.