BALTIMORE -- Here's what the Jets had to say after their embarrassing 34-17 loss Sunday night to the Ravens:
• Rex Ryan: "I've been around a long time, but I've never seen anything like that before -- one offensive touchdown."
• LG Matt Slauson: "It was incrediblt disappointing. It was embarrassing, but the season isn't over by any means. All these things are easy fixes ... A team like us should never put on a show like that. It was terrible."
• TE Dustin Keller: "It was one of the worst games we've played in a few years. It was definitely a low ... We have so much ability. To go out and be flat like we were today is unacceptable."
• CB Darrelle Revis: "(Ryan) wasn't too upset. He wasn't angry at all. We never know how Coach is going to react. Some people in this room might be shocked, but we know we got outplayed tonight. We've just got to bounce back."
• WR Santonio Holmes: "I think things have to start more up front. We have to get a better job from our guys up front. They're focused on it, and that's going to be a big key. Getting (Nick) Mangold back, he has been a big part that has been missing. Once we get him back, I'm pretty sure things will turn around."