The Jets are dealing with several injuries, but Rex Ryan said Monday he expects the five key players that are banged up -- Shonn Greene and the MCL gang -- to play Sunday against the Bills.
"I think everybody will play," Ryan said after an abbreviated practice.
Here's a recap:
• LaDainian Tomlinson: He missed last Thursday night's game with a sprained MCL. He vowed last week that he'd be ready for the Bills. On Monday, he didn't practice, relegated to agility work on the side.
• Shonn Greene: The lead running back injured his ribs Thursday night in the first quarter and left the game. Afterward, he said X-rays didn't show a fracture. He also sat out Monday.
• Jeremy Kerley: The No. 3 receiver missed Thursday night with a sprained MCL, admitting Monday that his knee is "still kind of loose." Kerley, who also didn't practice, said he's hoping to play Sunday, but he wants to practice at least once "to get my confidence right."
• Matt Slauson: The starting left guard sprained an MCL on the third play of the game. He was fitted for a brace and returned to finish the game, even scoring a TD on a fumble recovery in the end zone. Slauson didn't practice, but he expects to play.
• Brodney Pool: The backup safety has missed the last two games with -- what else? -- a sprained MCL. He received a cortisone shot last week to reduce swelling, and he was working on the side Monday with the rest of the walking wounded.