Knicks' season-ticket prices will increase an average of 6.4 percent in the 2013-14 season, Madison Square Garden announced on Monday.
The Knicks' season-ticket prices have increased the past three seasons, with each game selling out. In 2010-11, prices climbed an average of 49 percent, and this season, they went up 4.9 percent.
When the Knicks return next season, MSG will unveil the third and final phase of the arena's nearly $1 billion transformation. The five additions will include:
1) Two Chase Bridges -- 225-foot-plus long bridges that will enable fans to walk above any event at the Garden, and they'll provide access to the new Budweiser Fan Deck, a 10th-floor public space for fans to watch the action
2) An expanded Chase Square entrance off 7th Avenue
3) A new center-hung scoreboard
4) 18 completely remodeled suites on the ninth floor
5) A restored version of the iconic Garden ceiling
You can follow Jared Zwerling on Twitter.