Jason Kidd called it quits Monday after a brilliant 19-year NBA career. Here is a sampling of the reaction from around the league to Kidd's retirement, via Twitter:
• Raymond Felton: "We are going to miss @RealJasonKidd greatly, but I am grateful for all he taught me this year. Priceless."
• Jason Collins: "I am so proud and privileged to have played with future Hall of Famer @RealJasonKidd U made me a better player. See u on a golf course"
• J.R. Smith: Honor to play with a True Professional like this Man! I know my respect is not needed but its 100%... http://instagram.com/p/aG0-h3NfMW/"
• Dirk Nowitzki: "Sad day. My boy jkidd is retiring. One of the best point guards ever and one of the fiercest competitors I have ever played with."
• Grant Hill: "Congrats to @RealJasonKidd for an amazing career. I was honored to share the (1995 Rookie of the Year Award) w/you, and I'm honored to retire with you as well. #Class94."
• Kevin Durant: "Congrats on a wonderful career JKid.. it was a honor playing against you after watching you dominate as a kid! Enjoy your retirement."