NEWARK, N.J. -- In case you haven't heard, there is A LOT of MELODRAMA going on right now.
Read all about it here.
Basically, a synopsis of Carmelo Anthony's meeting with the media this afternoon:
1. Anthony would have to "think deeply" about signing an extension with the Nets.
2. It is "news to him" of a potential meeting with Nets owner Mikhail Prohkorov.
3. He doesn't know what he'd say to Prohkorov if he sat down with him.
4. He would like a face-to-face meeting with whomever attempts to acquire him (Nets, Knicks, Lakers etc...).
5. He has not ruled out re-signing with the Nuggets.
The rest can be read above.