The Yankees have added all kinds of new food to the Yankee Stadium experience. My personal favorite from the press release is the "Nacho Helmet."
Build Your Own Nachos, including the “Nacho Helmet” is available at Wholly Guacamole portable stands on the 200 and 300 Levels and in the Bleachers. Fans may pick their toppings in a regular-sized order of nachos or have an official plastic replica Yankees helmet filled with 12 ounces of nacho chips with their choice of toppings added.
One day, maybe they will have official game-used helmets, authenticated by Steiner Sports.
Anyway, the Yanks are adding unlimited popcorn buckets ($12), tacos and empanadas and Coconut Rum Glazed BBQ Smoked Ribs.
Here are the rest of the items from the press release:
The New York Yankees announced today that they will offer guests numerous new amenities, seating and food options in 2014 as part of the club’s efforts to continually improve the fan experience at Yankee Stadium. Fans are encouraged to visit www.yankees.com for more information on what Yankee Stadium has to offer.
NEW AND RENOVATED STADIUM LOCATIONS IN 2014 will include:
· Field MVP Outdoor Suite Boxes: The Yankees are proud to introduce a new concept in professional baseball seating. The 10 open-air suite boxes are located on the Field Level concourse and can accommodate between six and eight guests per suite. Catered food and staff service are provided in these suites, which are available on a full-season basis.
· Field MVP Club Lounge: Full-season ticket licensees in Sections 116 through 124 (Rows 12-21) will have access to this newly constructed lounge, which is located on the Field Level concourse. With a 45-foot bar and a full menu, this space will open each game at the same time that Stadium gates are opened to fans.
· Yankee Stadium Home Plate Team Store: Located on the Field Level behind home plate, this store, which is the largest apparel and merchandise location in the Stadium, has been completely renovated to provide additional checkout locations and display areas and an improved shopping experience.
· Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar: Located outside the Delta SKY360° Suite in between the 100 and 200 Levels, this space has been redesigned to incorporate couches and lounge seating for the enjoyment of all fans. New specialty drinks, including a classic citrus mojito, hibiscus lime cooler and baja margarita, have been added to the menu.
· Jim Beam Suite Lounge: One of the Stadium’s most popular locations has been renovated with an updated interior and improved food offerings, including Red Stag Glazed BBQ Wings. Guests who don’t want to miss any on-field action may purchase made-to-order, 3-minute pizzas. Located on the 300 Level, guests with Jim Beam Suite Lounge tickets may access this location.
Fans interested in learning more about the locations above can call the Yankees Premium Sales and Service Department at (718) 508-3955, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.yankees.com/premium. Fans may also call 212-YANKEES — [212-926-5337].
NEW FOOD AND DRINK ITEMS AT YANKEE STADIUM IN 2014 will include:
· Chicken and Waffles Cart located in the Great Hall at Gate 6.
· Tacos and Empanadas Cart located at Section 321.
· Sweetfrog Frozen Yogurt Stand located at Section 224.
· Papa John’s Pizza is now a proud sponsor of the Yankees, with locations on all levels of Yankee Stadium.
· Build Your Own Nachos, including the “Nacho Helmet” is available at Wholly Guacamole portable stands on the 200 and 300 Levels and in the Bleachers. Fans may pick their toppings in a regular-sized order of nachos or have an official plastic replica Yankees helmet filled with 12 ounces of nacho chips with their choice of toppings added.
· Unlimited Popcorn Bucket allows fans all the popcorn they care to eat for $12 in a souvenir bucket. Sold in various locations throughout the Stadium.
· Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burger and Coconut Rum Glazed BBQ Smoked Ribs will be available at the Malibu Rooftop Deck on the 300 Level in right field. This area is open to all fans.
· Fresh-Cut Fries features a platter full of fried potatoes, cut-and-fried as you order.
· Made-to-Order, 3-Minute Pizzas will feature five different toppings. They will be available in the Jim Beam Suite Lounge and Delta SKY360° Suite.
· Red Stag Glazed BBQ Wings will be available at the Jim Beam Suite Lounge.
· Specialty Drinks Menu has been added to the Tommy Bahama Marlin Bar, which is located in between the 100 and 200 Levels near the home plate team store. Drinks will include a classic citrus mojito, hibiscus lime cooler and baja margarita.