Liam Plunkett has said he will speak to his family before making a decision over whether to tour Bangladesh following the ECB's approval for the trip to go ahead.
Plunkett, who is a regular part of England's one-day side and can be expected to be included in the squad for that leg of the tour, added he has "a few more questions to ask" before making up his mind but that he has full faith in the ECB's head of security Reg Dickason.
There has been a sense of uncertainty among the England players since the tour was given the green light last week. Jos Buttler said there was a lot of information to digest and though Andrew Strauss, the director of England cricket, said no one would be forced to tour, he hoped that the full squad selected would travel.
The players are keen not to have to think about the situation while the current series with Pakistan is going on but the squads are due to named just a couple of days after the T20 at Old Trafford and the team flies out on September 30.
"People are just digesting what went on in the meeting and I will have a bit more of a think once the series is done," Plunkett said. "Maybe I will speak to a few more people but I trust Reg and what he says and I will have another look after the series.
"You pick up a paper and there's trouble everywhere in the world so I don't know but I'll speak to my family once the series is done, have a good think, look into it a bit more and come up with a decision."
Plunkett was part of England's previous tour to Bangladesh in 2010 but he will not be rushing into his decision.
"I know the environment in Bangladesh and I know what it's like," he said. "I've travelled in the sub-continent quite a lot so I've got a few more questions to ask and I'll finalise my judgment and come up with a decision then."
England have been promised huge levels of security for the tour which includes three ODIs and two Tests. Doubts over the trip came after the July terror attacks in Dhaka during which 20 people were killed. Australia had pulled out of their tour last year having received specific government advice and also withdrew their Under-19 side from the World Cup staged in the country this year, but England did send a team to that tournament.