For the second consecutive year, Minnesota placed an NFL-high four players on the Associated Press All-Pro team. Tailback Adrian Peterson, left guard Steve Hutchinson, defensive end Jared Allen and defensive tackle Kevin Williams were all voted to the first team in results released Thursday.
Green Bay cornerback Charles Woodson, named earlier this week as the NFL’s Defensive Player of the Year, was the only other NFC North team on the first team.
For your convenience, I’ve listed every Black and Blue player who received votes, alongside his corresponding rank within position groups.
2. Minnesota’s Adrian Peterson (17 votes)
7. Minnesota’s Bryant McKinnie (4)
1. Minnesota’s Steve Hutchinson (31)
3. Minnesota’s Percy Harvin (1)
1. Minnesota’s Jared Allen (45)
2. Minnesota’s Kevin Williams (24)
6. Minnesota’s Pat Williams (1)
6. Green Bay’s Cullen Jenkins (1)
6. Chicago’s Lance Briggs (3)
1. Green Bay’s Charles Woodson (48)
5. Green Bay Nick Collins