Blackhawks 3, Kings 2
* The Blackhawks are 12-0-3 and now have at least one point in each of their first 15 games of the season, tied with the 1984-85 Oilers for second-best all-time. (The 2006-07 Ducks' 16 games is the record for the longest point streak to start a season.)
* Jonathan Toews has a point in five of his last six games.
* Brent Seabrook had his second multi-point game of the season with a goal and an assist.
* Ray Emery had 25 saves and is now 5-0-0 this season.
* FROM ELIAS: Including a 3–0–3 mark in their last six games of last season, the Blackhawks have a streak of 21 straight games with a point. This is the longest such streak in the NHL since the Canadiens posted a 15–0–6 mark over 21 games in 1980 (Feb. 21–April 6).
Blues 4, Canucks 3 (Shootout)
* The Blues won the shootout 2-0.
* St. Louis went 3-0-0 on a three-game road trip after being winless in their previous five games entering road trip.
* The Canucks lost back-to-back games for third time this season. The have not lost three in a row this season.
Bruins 3, Jets 2
* Brad Marchand scored the game-winning goal in third period. He has eight goals this season and three in his last four games.
* The Bruins avoided what would have been their first three-game losing streak this season.
* The Jets lost four of their last five games and have scored just seven goals over that span.
* The Jets lost four straight home games, their longest home losing streak since moving to Winnipeg
Wild 3, Red Wings 2
* The Wild are on a season-high three-game winning streak.
* Dany Heatley has three points in his past two games. He had no points in his previous eight games.
* Pavel Datsyuk's sixth game with at least two points is tied for the team lead.
* The Red Wings have lost a season-high three straight and allowed at least goals in each of their last three games.
* FROM ELIAS: The Wild rallied for three goals in the second period to overcome a 2–0 deficit. Detroit suffered only one regulation loss in their previous 85 games in which it took a two-goal lead, dating back to February 2010 (The only loss came against Nashville in Dec. 2011).
Flames 4, Stars 3
* The Stars have lost two of their last three games after winning four straight.
* The Flames scored their 13th power-play goal of season. They have converted 26.5 percent of their power-play opportunities.
* FROM ELIAS: Mike Cammalleri, who had a hat trick against Dallas on Wednesday, opened the scoring in the Flames’ 4–3 win over the Stars on Sunday. Those are Cammalleri’s only four goals in 10 games this season. He’s the first player ever to score each of his first four goals of a season against the Stars, including their 26 seasons in Minnesota as the North Stars.
Rangers 2, Capitals 1
* The Rangers are 4-0-1 in their last 5 games.
* The Capitals' loss snapped a three-game win streak.
* Derek Stepan's game-winning goal was his second goal in the last three games. He had one goal in his first 11 games.
* Henrik Lundqvist is on a four-game winning streak.
Penguins 4, Sabres 3
* The Penguins blew a 2-0 lead and went down 3-2 before scoring two goals in the third period.
* Pascal Dupuis had his first three-point game this season.
* Sidney Crosby has four goals in his last five games.
* Thomas Vanek leads the NHL with 12 goals.
* FROM ELIAS: Crosby assisted on third-period goals by Dupuis and Paul Martin, the fourth time in his career that he recorded game-tying and go-ahead assists in the third period of the same game, but it was his first such performance in more than three years.