Blackhawks at Kings, 9 ET
Hometown Feeling: The Kings are hoping that a pattern continues Thursday night. Each of their last 11 playoff games have been won by the home team. From Elias: That matches the longest such streak for any NHL team within one playoff year (Maple Leafs in 1962), and it’s one shy of the all-time record of 12, set by the Red Wings from 1937-40.
* Kings: 8-0 at home this postseason (1-7 on road); allowed 1 goal or fewer in 6 of 8 home playoff games
* Kings: have won 15 straight home games dating back to end of regular season (last home loss: March 23 vs Canucks)
* Justin Williams (LA): has scored 4 goals in last 4 games (had 2 goals in first 10 playoff games)
* Jonathan Quick (LA): 1.13 GAA, .957 save pct (9 GA on 210 SA in 480:00) at home this postseason (2.30 GAA, .927 save pct on road)
* Blackhawks: 2-4 on road this postseason; scored 2 goals or less in 4 of 6 road games (lost all 4)
* Blackhawks: 51-53 (96.2 pct) on penalty kill this postseason (leads all playoff teams) (24-25, 96.0 pct on road)