Oilers 3, Sharks 0
* FROM ELIAS: There have been two instances of a goalie making more than 59 saves in a playoff shutout: Dominik Hasek stopped 70 shots in a game that went to four overtimes in 1994; and Patrick Roy made 63 saves in a triple overtime game in 1996.
* Ben Scrivens (EDM): 59 saves are most in any game since Ron Tugnutt stopped 70 shots on March 21, 1991 against the Bruins.
* Sharks: 59 shots set a franchise record (previous high was 57 in an OT loss to Predators on Nov. 11, 2008).
Rangers 2, Islanders 1 (Game played outdoors at Yankee Stadium - part of NHL Stadium Series)
* Daniel Carcillo (NYR): Go-ahead goal at 4:36 of 3rd period (thirdrd goal of season, second in 11 games since being acquired by NYR).
* FROM ELIAS: Carcillo scored only one goal for Los Angeles this season but it was a game-winner, on Oct. 13 at Florida. He's the only NHL player to score a game-winning goal for two different teams this season.
* Rangers: won last five road games (designated as road team for both Yankee Stadium games); now 3-0-0 in outdoor regular season games (won 2012 Winter Classic vs. Flyers and beat Devils at Yankee Stadium on Sunday).
* Islanders: winless in last four games (0-3-1); last in NHL in home wins (8-12-8; were designated as home team for this game)
* Islanders: winless in last four home games vs. Rangers (two regulation losses, two OT losses); all four games decided by one goal (last home win over NYR: Feb. 24, 2012)
Blackhawks 5, Canucks 2
* Brandon Saad (CHI):two goals, assist; fourth career game with three or more points.
* Blackhawks: win ends four-game losing streak.
* Canucks: lost 11 of last 15 games.