Canadiens 2, Bruins 1 (SO)
* Bruins: Loss snaps 12-game win streak; had been their longest win streak since 1970-71.
* Bruins: Despite loss, the one point earned moves them ahead of St. Louis for most in the NHL.
* Canadiens: Won three straight on road; 5-1-0 over last six games overall
Rangers 4, Coyotes 3 (OT)
* Ryan McDonagh (NYR): Second career OT goal, third GW goal this season; two assists, including on game-tying goal in regulation.
* Dan Girardi (NYR): Game-tying goal (5) with 3:28 left in regulation.
* Rangers: Fourth straight win; move into second place in Metropolitan Division).
From Elias: The Rangers trailed, 3-2, with time running out in their game against the Phoenix Coyotes but they rallied to win, 4-3, thanks to a tying goal by defenseman Dan Girardi with 3:28 remaining in the third period and an overtime goal by fellow defenseman Ryan McDonagh. It was the first time in Rangers history that they won a game in overtime after tying the score in the final five minutes of the third period and both the tying and winning goals were scored by defensemen.
Flames 2, Sharks 1 (SO)
* Sharks: Clinch playoff berth with one point Monday.
* Sharks: Loss ends four-game road win streak.
* Karri Ramo (CGY): Fifth straight win; saved 33 of 34 shots.
Stars 2, Jets 1
* Tyler Seguin (DAL): Goal (32); ninth straight game with a point (7 G, 9 A)
* Stars: Second straight win (0-3-1 in previous four games).
Senators 4, Lightning 3 (SO)
Most Goals Through 400 Career Games (active players)
Alex Ovechkin 273
Teemu Selanne 258
Steven Stamkos 229<<
Most Games With 3+ Pts, defensemen this season