Penguins 4, Jets 2
* Penguins: Clinch Metropolitan Division title (third division title in last four years).
* Sidney Crosby (PIT): Two assists (66); six straight games with point.
* Penguins: 36-4-1 when scoring first this season.
* Jets: Eliminated from playoff contention (franchise hasn't been to playoffs since 2006-07).
FROM ELIAS: Sidney Crosby recorded two assists in the Penguins’ 4–2 victory over the Jets in Winnipeg. Pittsburgh has won the last 25 regular-season games in which Crosby had at least two assists, including his league-leading total of 18 multiple-assist games this season.
Sharks 2, Kings 1
* Sharks: First regulation win vs. Kings this season (2-2-1 vs. Kings this season).
* Logan Couture: GW goal in second period (21); fifth GW goal this season.
* Kings: Eight-game road win streak snapped.
Avalanche 3, Rangers 2 (SO)
* Avalanche: Won five in a row; four in overtime or shootout, the other by one goal.
* Rangers: 7-1-1 in last nine games.
* Tyson Barrie (COL): Game-tying goal in third period, game-winning goal in shootout; has at least one point in four of his last five games.
* Semyon Varlamov (COL): 29 saves, NHL-leading 39th win of season.
Blackhawks 3, Wild 2 (SO)
* Blackhawks: Snapped 3-game losing streak; this was the 21st time this season the Blackhawks have gone to OT and they have yet to score in the OT period in any of those games. FROM ELIAS: That is tied for the most such games in a single season dating back to the 1983-84 season when the NHL reinstated OT in the regular season.
* Blackhawks: 101 points; second 100-point season in last three seasons, fourth in last six seasons.
* Corey Crawford: 25 saves, 30th win of season; third 30-win season in last four seasons.
* Marian Hossa: Only goal in shootout; 1-for-6 in shootouts this season.
Maple Leafs 4, Bruins 3 F/OT
* Maple Leafs: Won two straight after losing previous eight.
* Maple Leafs: Most goals in a game since scoring four on March 8 vs. Flyers.
* Nazem Kadri (TOR): GW goal in OT; first career OT goal.
Blue Jackets 2, Flyers 0
* Columbus: First-ever victory in Philadelphia (entered 0-5-0 with a tie all-time).
* Columbus: move 2 points behind Flyers for third playoff spot in Metropolitan Division.
* Sergei Bobrovsky (CBJ): Fourth shutout of season (ties career high set last season).