If you don't like where you are in the Power Rankings, play better.
Click here for last week's Power Rankings.
1. Stanford: With a second-consecutive Pac-12 title and Rose Bowl appearance, as well as a good chance for another top-five final ranking, life's pretty good on The Farm.
2. Oregon: The Ducks nip the Sun Devils, whom they didn't play this year, because they are headed to the better bowl and are ranked higher.
3. Arizona State: The decisive loss at home to Stanford in the Pac-12 championship game shows the Sun Devils haven't yet arrived, but they have traveled far in Year 2 under coach Todd Graham.
4. UCLA: The biggest win for UCLA this past week was keeping coach Jim Mora and his staff. A bowl win would provide positive momentum heading into the offseason for the 2014 South Division favorites -- pending QB Brett Hundley's announcement whether he is returning or entering the NFL draft.
5. USC: A guy who knows USC well this weekend explained why Steve Sarkisian was a good hire for the Trojans. He made a pretty convincing case. We shall see, though, won't we?
6. Washington: The Huskies generated significant positive national publicity by luring Chris Petersen away from Boise State, a task some pundits didn't think would ever happen. It will be interesting to see how the team itself responds in the Fight Hunger Bowl against a good BYU team.
7. Washington State: The Cougars are going bowling for the first time since 2003, which is a big deal. Now can they close the season with a win?
8. Arizona: The Wildcats need a bowl win to make their season feel successful.
9. Oregon State: The Beavers need a bowl win to make their season feel successful.
10. Utah: The Utes' focus, as it is for the two teams below them, is entirely on recruiting. There will be pressure on coach Kyle Whittingham to take a step forward in the conference next fall.
11. Colorado: It was a solid debut season for Mike MacIntyre. Now the question becomes: Can the Buffaloes move up in the conference and South Division pecking order in 2014? The climb won't be easy.
12. California: There's nowhere to go but up, right? A bit surprising that Sonny Dykes hasn't made some staff changes.