Wow, lost in Ron Artest going to to the Rockets was the trade that brought Mark Texeira to the Angels. (Or maybe it's the other way around.) Either way, enjoy the links.
· Rejoice, Cowboys fans and fantasy owners: Marion Barber is starting.
· British woman just completed her 69th marathon. We can't even run to the corner to get a quart of milk.
· Tree climbing is the new rock climbing.
· Fantasy update for the Chicago Bears. It's not a pretty picture.
· Gregg Zaun is practically demanding a trade. Don't know exactly how hot the market is for him right now.
· Using math to figure out who should be deadline buyers and sellers.
· More (painful) proof that skiing is dangerous.
· Colt Brennan isn't only a 3rd-string QB, he also blogs.