This is always an emotional time for seniors as they prepare to play in their final home game.
But the reality is that this final week of the regular season will also see several top juniors and/or third-year sophomores bidding farewell before leaving early for the NFL draft.
Here’s a look at the top 10 underclassmen most likely to turn pro:
1. Tennessee safety Eric Berry
2. Florida defensive end Carlos Dunlap
3. Alabama linebacker Rolando McClain
4. Florida cornerback Joe Haden
5. Florida tight end Aaron Hernandez
6. Georgia linebacker Rennie Curran
7. Mississippi State defensive end Pernell McPhee
8. Arkansas quarterback Ryan Mallett
9. LSU safety Chad Jones
10. Georgia safety Reshad Jones