ESPN NFL Research Coordinator Russell Baxter's Top Five Things to Know as heard this morning on Mike and Mike in the Morning.
• The New York Giants have committed 61 turnovers in their last 26 games dating to 2009. The Giants committed just 13 turnovers in 2008, tying the record for the fewest turnovers in a 16-game season. Tom Coughlin's team is balanced, with an NFL-high 30 turnovers this season (compared to 31 in 2009).
• The Washington Redskins have allowed 62 points in five wins, 183 points in five losses in 2010. Washington has given up 30 or more points in four of their five setbacks.
• The Chicago Bears have allowed 17 points or fewer in seven of 10 games this season (allowed 17 points or fewer in four of 16 games in 2009). Chicago enters Week 12 having allowed just 146 points (tied with the Green Bay Packers for the fewest in the league).
• Including playoffs, Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning is 1-4 in his last five meetings with the San Diego Chargers dating to 2005, throwing nine TD passes and 11 interceptions. It's also worth noting that the 6-4 Colts need to run the table to preserve their NFL-record streak of seven straight seasons with 12 or more wins.
• The Packers have won four straight games and have not committed a turnover in three straight games. The Atlanta Falcons have won four straight games and have not committed a turnover in three straight games. There's a long way to go, but could this be a preview of the NFC Championship Game?