Today's links will change your life. (For the better or the worse, I can't rightly say ...)
* Via Joe Posnanski, Adrian Burgos Jr. offers a guest post on those strange things said by Torii Hunter last week.
* Madison Bumgarner's mysterious loss of speed? As Andrew Baggarly notes, it's not just the nerds who are worried.
* Is there a real difference between facing a pitcher for the first time and facing him a second time in the same game? BPro's Matt Swartz takes a historical gander.
* While responding to a bunch of questions posed by some random blogger I've never heard of (sorry, Church of Baseball), Tango tells it like it is.
* How much did a win cost this winter, on the open market? According to David Golebiewski (and The Hardball Times' projections), roughly $5 million apiece.
* I am awed by someone who can write intelligently about baseball and do something like this.
* Remember when those softball players carried that other softball player around the bases a couple of years ago? Ron Shelton's gone and Hollywooded it up, and of course he's pulled all the heartstrings. In case you missed it the first time around, here's what really happened.