Look! Up in the air! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's ... oh, never mind. It's just a bunch of baseball links ...
* It's an international game and the Mets lead the way.
* The Astros are putting on a spectacular turn-back-the-clock event this weekend, and Uniwatch is all over it (with an unrelated cameo appearance by yours truly).
* From Slate, a nifty slide show comparing baseball biographies written for children and those written for adults.
* I dig Tango's take on the agents' cries of collusion.
* Over at Page 2, D.E. Wilson with a really nice piece about my favorite graphic artist.
* You asked, no, you demanded to know more about getting baseballs all muddy and everything. Fortunately, we've got a real expert on hand.
* I've been meaning to mention this for a long time. I'm not one of those people who refuses to pay for anything on the Web, and so I pay for a few things. But if I could pay for just one thing, it would probably be Craig Wright's baseball writing. You owe it to yourself to check out the samples, at least.