Tyson Fury has fired back at the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBofC) after it stated that it will decide next month on whether it will allow Tyson Fury to box again.
Fury, along with cousin and fellow heavyweight Hughie Fury, had been under investigation by UKAD since June 2016, after he tested positive for the banned steroid nandrolone in February 2015 but the former world heavyweight titleholder was given a back-dated two-year ban by UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) on Tuesday.
BBBofC released a statement Wednesday which said: "Tyson Fury's boxing licence suspension will be considered by the Stewards of the Board in January."
But taking to social media, Fury admitted he may not look for a licence from them due to the manner in which they dealt with him during his suspension.
"I just mean to settle a couple of things regarding this BBBofC boxing licence," said Fury in a social post has since been deleted. "I know they keep commenting on my career. Lets talk straight. I have not held a BBBofC boxing licence since I fought [Wladimir] Klitschko two years ago.
"Every year you have to renew your licence, and medicals and pay your fees. I have paid no fees or renewed no licences with any boxing board of control around the world. Nowhere.
"It is what it is. Who knows. I might not go back to the British Boxing Board of Control [because] how they conducted themselves and the manner in which they behaved around this whole thing. So get it out of your mind that it is cemented that I am going to go with you guys because I have a vast array of board of controls around the world, with open arms welcoming the gypsy king and treat me like the King I am and not like some piece of s---."
The unbeaten English boxer has not fought since out-pointing Wladimir Klitschko for the IBF-WBA-WBO world heavyweight titles in November 2015.
Both Furys deny taking the banned substance and claim the positive resulted from eating uncastrated wild boar.
Fury, 29, is already in training for a proposed comeback in spring next year but has to shed a lot of weight to get down to his optimum fighting weight of around 18 stone.
The Morecambe-based boxer has called on his English rival Anthony Joshua, the current world No 1 and IBF-WBA titleholder, to fight him.
However, Fury will first have to convince the Board that he is mentally fit to fight again, having spoken openly about issues with drinking and drugs.
Hughie Fury, 23, is not under any restrictions from the Board. Hughie was out-pointed by New Zealand's Joseph Parker on Sep. 23.
The Board said: "Hughie Fury has no outstanding matters with the British Boxing Board of Control at this time."