Anaheim Servite (Calif.) quarterback and Oregon commit Travis Waller competes at the Elite 11 Finals in Beaverton, Ore.
Lonnie Ali: Muhammad would be proud of Kaepernick
Stephen A. says 'bravo' to Redskins losing to Lions
Osweiler has tough task against Broncos D
Tempers flare during wild hand at World Series of Poker
LeBron unsure of World Series bet with Wade
Who do the Jets turn to at QB?
Brown not expected to appeal commissioner's exempt list decision
J.J. Watt comes up big for fans in need
Andrew Miller's untouchable postseason
Pair of missed field goals in OT results in Cardinals-Seahawks tie
Fitzpatrick says owner, GM and coach stopped believing in him
Last time Indians were in the WS, it didn't end well
Who has the edge going into the World Series?
Brady, Gronk and Blount lead Patriots past Steelers
Seahawks WR blocks punt late
Bears need QB, going back to Cutler
- J.J. Watt comes up big for fans in need
- (04:25) Today, 06:45 PM ET
- Who do the Jets turn to at QB?
- (01:34) Today, 01:52 PM ET
- Bears need QB, going back to Cutler
- (00:36) Today, 02:39 PM ET
- Should the NFL ban ties?
- (01:41) Today, 05:20 PM ET
- Lonnie Ali: Muhammad would be proud of Kaepernick
- (01:02) Today, 02:24 PM ET
- How much better is Alabama than everyone else?
- (01:42) Today, 06:58 PM ET
- Who's coaching seat is hotter: Strong or Helfrich?
- (01:30) Today, 03:19 PM ET
- McElroy says high scoring games are bad for college football
- (01:45) Today, 03:18 PM ET
- Is Browning closing the Heisman gap on Jackson?
- (01:16) Today, 03:16 PM ET
- Penn State remains a thorn in Ohio State's side
- (00:55) Yesterday, 01:22 PM ET
- What type of impact can Salazar, Schwarber make in World Series?
- (01:09) Today, 06:58 PM ET
- Lester has chance to add to dominant postseason resume in Game 1
- (01:14) Today, 07:08 PM ET
- Andrew Miller's untouchable postseason
- (01:01) Oct 22, 2016, 02:43 AM ET
- Last time Indians were in the WS, it didn't end well
- (01:01) Oct 3, 2016, 02:15 AM ET
- Hargrove calls the Indians 'a fun bunch of guys to watch'
- (01:42) Today, 10:00 AM ET