Boston University researchers have discovered 27 more cases of chronic brain damage in deceased football players, including 15 NFL players, which more than doubles the number of documented cases connecting football to long-term brain disease.
OTL - New NFL CTE Cases
OUTSIDE THE LINES
Former college protester offers advice to Kaepernick
Is method of protest hurting Kaepernick's message?
Kaepernick: Sitting to take a stand
Chicago violence a disease of hopelessness
Equal justice for athletes accused of sexual assault?
Coach fired for reporting sexual assault
Sex assault sentencing controversy
Lonnie Ali's new passion
What's next for daily fantasy?
Addiction's power over athletes
NFL conduct policy in question
Zamora needs to understand dog abuse is unacceptable
Athletes being denied due process in Title IX investigations?
What Brazilians think of Lochte
Atallah on NFL's threats: 'Power does not replace diplomacy'
Ireland happy with rowing medal, upset about boxing
- Bridgewater would be 'huge loss' for Vikings
- (01:29) Today, 03:19 PM ET
- Rodney Harrison says Kaepernick's 'not black'
- (01:10) Today, 02:21 PM ET
- Players drop to knee in reaction to Bridgewater injury
- (01:54) Today, 03:49 PM ET
- Kelly says 49ers not distracted by Kaepernick speaking out
- (00:36) Today, 01:28 PM ET
- Stephen A. on the Cowboys: 'They puff more than they pass'
- (01:23) Today, 11:31 AM ET
- Watson approaches game mentally like NFL quarterback
- (01:50) Today, 11:28 AM ET
- The best one-handed catches in college football
- (00:55) Aug 24, 2016, 10:34 PM ET
- The most incredible Hail Mary's in college football
- (01:20) Aug 25, 2016, 07:54 PM ET
- Clemson's formula for excellence
- (01:13) Today, 01:39 PM ET
- Steve Spurrier never has a dull moment
- (01:11) Today, 10:49 AM ET