Jurgen Klinsmann discusses the United States' upcoming World Cup qualifying matches, naming Clint Dempsey captain and preparing to play without goalie Tim Howard.
Don't tell Brady's mom that he isn't fast
Pitino will welcome McGee when he is ready to ask for forgiveness
Curry stuffed by Simmons
KD's debut did not go as planned
Cavs celebrate championship with ring ceremony
Kluber, Perez shine as Indians blank Cubs in Game 1
LeBron pleased with Miller's strikeout to end seventh
Coach K relishes high expectations
Spurs spoil Durant's debut with Warriors
LeBron had himself a little dunk contest against the Knicks
Gobert cleans up with putback slam
Kluber fans nine Cubs in Game 1
Boeheim expects Syracuse to be better this season
Two big wins cap an epic night in Cleveland
John Daly looks back on colorful career
What could have been for the Cubs
- Don't tell Brady's mom that he isn't fast
- (00:25) Today, 12:02 PM ET
- Cutler: Fox doesn't have a choice but to trust me
- (00:34) Yesterday, 10:32 PM ET
- Should NFL offer restitution to Josh Brown's wife?
- (01:55) Today, 11:18 AM ET
- Giants couldn't give Brown another chance
- (01:09) Yesterday, 03:15 PM ET
- Is the rest of Cutler's season just an audition?
- (00:51) Today, 07:43 AM ET
- Week 9 could change the face of college football
- (01:07) Today, 10:30 AM ET
- Oregon planning on employing tactics to prevent sign stealing
- (01:19) Yesterday, 09:44 PM ET
- Harbaugh rips replay decision, says it's 'worst call he's ever seen'
- (01:46) Yesterday, 04:49 PM ET
- Watson pressing to duplicate last season's success?
- (01:19) Yesterday, 03:02 PM ET
- Western Michigan's 'row the boat' mantra
- (01:10) Yesterday, 05:05 PM ET
- Kluber, Perez shine as Indians blank Cubs in Game 1
- (02:40) Today, 01:02 AM ET
- Perez: 'I was just trying to put the ball in play'
- (01:43) Today, 12:03 AM ET
- Kluber did not feel any extra pressure in Game 1
- (03:50) Today, 12:51 AM ET
- What could have been for the Cubs
- (01:25) Today, 02:59 AM ET
- Two big wins cap an epic night in Cleveland
- (01:42) Today, 03:19 AM ET