E:60 looks back at the rise of Darrelle Revis from Aliquippa PA to the bright lights of the NFL.
What's next for Arian Foster?
The time Martellus Bennett hung up on Coach K
The road to the Bennett brothers' success
Sibling rivalry for the Bennetts?
Inside the mind of Martellus Bennett
Michael Bennett takes shots at rivals
E:60 Extra: Inside the process of making prosthetic eyes
The Bennett brothers loved being adventurous as kids
The outspoken Bennett brothers sound off on the NFL
How Nate Ebner's father fueled his passion for rugby
Vin Scully's fondest memory is 'the roar of the crowd'
Running comes naturally to Mikey Brannigan when so much else does not
Olympic champion Claressa Shields inspiring hometown of Flint
How the Ryan brothers fell in love with football
Simone Biles' journey to world's best gymnast
Trent Richardson 'blinded' by his heart
- Cutler: Fox doesn't have a choice but to trust me
- (00:34) Today, 10:32 PM ET
- Giants couldn't give Brown another chance
- (01:09) Today, 03:15 PM ET
- Hasselbeck: NFL wildly inconsistent with discipline
- (01:27) Today, 03:40 PM ET
- Calvin Johnson thinks OBJ can be all-time great
- (00:49) Today, 03:58 PM ET
- Gronk goes undercover to give passengers surprise of a lifetime
- (02:50) Today, 04:41 PM ET
- Oregon planning on employing tactics to prevent sign stealing
- (01:19) Today, 09:44 PM ET
- Harbaugh rips replay decision, says it's 'worst call he's ever seen'
- (01:46) Today, 04:49 PM ET
- Watson pressing to duplicate last season's success?
- (01:19) Today, 03:02 PM ET
- Western Michigan's 'row the boat' mantra
- (01:10) Today, 05:05 PM ET
- Think outside the box Heisman voters
- (02:56) Today, 04:52 PM ET
- Indians hoping to start Kluber in Games 1, 4 and 7
- (00:52) Today, 07:13 PM ET
- Davis planning on running on Lester if he gets to first
- (00:53) Today, 07:22 PM ET
- World Series a date with history for Cubs
- (02:22) Today, 12:24 PM ET
- Pros and cons of adding Schwarber to WS roster
- (01:05) Today, 10:50 AM ET
- Most unforgettable injury comebacks
- (01:00) Today, 01:48 PM ET