Head out to Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway this summer for the Rally, Rock and Race Weekend July 19-21!
The weekend is action packed with the Traxxas TORC Series, Baja-style off-road racing July 19 & 20 at Route 66. Then on Sunday July 21 there are two races with one ticket -- the STP 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series and ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards.
If you haven't experienced a race weekend at the Chicagoland Speedway, this is the year to do it with tons of VIP treatment for anyone who attends:
- Weekend Kick-Off Party July 19 from 5-7 pm at Route 66 Raceway
- Free viewing of on-track practice sessions on Saturday, July 20 with your Sunday ticket!
- Armor All Classic Car Show on Sunday, July 21
- All parking is FREE at Chicagoland Speedway!
- Live entertainment throughout the campground, infield fan zone and Champions Park
- Small soft side coolers are allowed at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kids receive $25 off tickets, with discount kids tickets start at just $5!
- Pit & Infield Fan Zone Experience passes are just $25. Get closer to drivers and garages!
- A variety of fun, flexible and affordable camping options, starting at just $75!
- STP 300 Fan Suite featuring Travis Pastrana!
Register below for your chance to win two VIP tickets for Sunday's STP 300. If you don't win the tickets, you and your friends can still attend. Be sure to visit ChicagolandSpeedway.com and use one of the following two discount codes:
- Use code "JULYFUN" and save $10 on adult tickets in Section G for the STP 300!
- Use code "TRAXXAS" to save $5 on TRAXXAS TORC Series adult tickets!
So come on out for an amazing weekend of racing, entertainment and fun for your entire family and friends!