Year Opened: 1938
| Field Surface: Artificial Turf
The majority of Arkansas' home football games are played at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, but a handful of tilts are staged at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock, which opened in 1948. Razorback Stadium opened in 1938 and in 2001 was renamed Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium after the businessman and philanthropist who contributed $20 million to help fund the stadium's $110 million renovation project that expanded capacity from 51,000 to 72,000. The project also added a 30-by-107-foot display board that was the largest video board in the world at the time, according to the university.
Three of Razorback Stadium's concourses pay tribute to former teams and players. The east concourse is "Championship Alley" with displays of conference championships, the 1964 national championship and all football lettermen. The south end zone concourse is known as "All-American Alley" and is dedicated to Arkansas All-Americans. The west concourse is called "Bowl Alley," with tributes to each Razorbacks bowl team.
Calling the Hogs is one of the oldest traditions in college football; the exact date of origin is unknown, but it started in the 1920s when fans started making hog calls to get the team fired up. Simply put, you will hear the hog call numerous times before, during and after the game and wherever Razorbacks fans yell: "Woooooooooo, pig! Sooie! Woooooooooo, pig! Sooie! Woooooooooo, Pig! Sooie! Razorbacks!"
The Razorbacks also have the pregame tradition of Running through the A. The band forms a giant letter A, then marches the length of the football field until the top of the A reaches the end zone nearest the Arkansas locker room. The Razorbacks then run through the A and onto the field.
The live mascot for Arkansas is Tusk, a Russian boar, which attends all home football games. Big Red and Boss Hog are the costumed mascots.