Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o, Kansas State quarterback Collin Klein and Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel will all be up for a pair of honors at the Home Depot College Football Awards next month on ESPN.
The three finalists for 10 awards were announced Monday. The awards will be given out Dec. 6 (7:30 p.m. ET, ESPN). A nomination special is set for Tuesday, Nov. 20 on ESPNU (6 p.m. ET).
Te'o, Klein and Manziel are the three finalists for the Maxwell Award as the nation's best all-around player.
Jadeveon Clowney (South Carolina) and Jarvis Jones (Georgia) join Te'o as finalists for the Maxwell Football Club's Chuck Bednarik Trophy, which honors the defensive player of the year.
Klein and Manziel are joined by Ohio State's Braxton Miller as finalists for the Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award.
The finalists for the other awards to be given out on the show include:
• Doak Walker Award (best running back): Montee Ball (Wisconsin), Kenjon Barner (Oregon) and Johnathan Franklin (UCLA).
• Biletnikoff Award (best wide receiver): Stedman Bailey (West Virginia), Marqise Lee (USC) and Terrance Williams (Baylor).
• Mackey Award (best tight end): Tyler Eifert (Notre Dame), Zach Ertz (Stanford) and Austin Seferian-Jenkins (Washington).
• Outland Trophy (best interior lineman): Barrett Jones (Alabama), Luke Joeckel (Texas A&M) and Jonathan Cooper (North Carolina).
• Jim Thorpe Award (best defensive back): Johnthan Banks (Mississippi State), Dee Milliner (Alabama) and Phillip Thomas (Fresno State).
• Ray Guy Award (best punter): Ray Allen (Louisiana Tech), Kyle Christy (Florida) and Scott Kovanda (Ball State).
• Lou Groza Collegiate Place-Kicker Award: Dustin Hopkins (Florida State), Cairo Santos (Tulane) and Caleb Sturgis (Florida).
Finalists for the Rimington Award (best center) will be named on Dec. 1.