STOCK WATCH: Fast-Glance Week in Review
February 5, 2007 | Dick's Stock Watch provides a fast-glance review of the past week in the world of sports, charting whose stock is up and whose is down.
• The Dallas Mavericks are 28-2 in their last 30 games. Dallas is 42-9 overall.
• Phil Mickelson won the PGA event at Pebble Beach by five strokes.
• Joe Maurer of the Twins agreed to a four-year, $33 million deal.
• Florida's men's hoop team has the nation's longest winning streak at 16 games after winning at Rupp Arena Saturday.
• UConn women's team snapped LSU's 43-game home win streak.
• The Celtics had some more hard luck, losing their 18th straight. Former Celtic Ricky Davis hit a shot in the final second to give Minnesota a win over Boston.
• Etan Thomas of the Wizards was suspended for fighting with teammate Brandon Haywood in practice.
• Several Pacers players were involved in an incident with a bar manager.
• Matt Kenseth and Kasey Kahne's crew chiefs could face punishment due to unapproved alterations on their cars while preparing for the Daytona 500.
Dick Vitale coached the Pistons and the University of Detroit before broadcasting ESPN's first college basketball game in December 1979. Send him a question for possible use on ESPNEWS.