March 17, 2008 | Dick's Stock Watch provides a fast-glance review of the past week in the world of sports, charting whose stock is up and whose is down.
• The Houston Rockets have won 22 straight games after a convincing win over Kobe Bryant and the Lakers.
• Tiger Woods remains on fire, coming from behind to win the Arnold Palmer Invitational. Can anyone beat Tiger?
• North Carolina won the ACC tournament and earned the #1 overall seed at the big dance.
• Georgia won four games, including two in one day (over Kentucky and Mississippi State) to win the SEC championship.
• The Sonics gave up 168 points in a loss to Denver. Seattle has lost eight straight games.
• The Memphis Grizzlies are 2-19 in their last 21 games.
• The Yankees and Rays are feuding in spring training.
• Anaheim Ducks defenseman Chris Pronger was suspended for eight games for stomping on a Vancouver opponent.
Dick Vitale coached the Pistons and the University of Detroit before broadcasting ESPN's first college basketball game in December 1979. Send him a question for possible use on ESPNEWS.