Each week I'll talk about the sport I love, college basketball:
• Louisville will face Tennessee in the NIT Season Tip-Off on Nov. 21 at 5 p.m. at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Kansas will play Marquette in the second game of the doubleheader
• Minnesota fans will be excited as a new court design is being installed at Williams Arena. Rutgers also has a new look: An outline of New Jersey is displayed prominently at center court, along with a Block R spirit mark on the newly-installed hardwood at the Rutgers Athletic Center.
• Former Pittsburgh hoop stars Billy Knight and Charles Smith will be inducted into the school's inaugural Hall of Fame. They will join a class that also includes football stars Tony Dorsett, Dan Marino, Hugh Green and Bill Fralic.
• Life after Trae Young will be interesting at Oklahoma. Lon Kruger has gone with transfers over freshmen on the roster. For just the second time in the last 25 years, Oklahoma enters the season with only one freshman on its roster.
• Auburn will play a home-and-home series against Washington beginning this season. The Tigers will host the Huskies at Auburn Arena on Nov. 9 with the return trip to Seattle taking place next season.