22 of 25
By Jason Sobel
Every golfer wears a belt to cinch his slacks, but it seems only the most elite -- and self-confident -- players accent their waist apparel with a pertinent buckle, too. Until now. Currently used by such pros as Mike Weir and Paula Creamer, and affiliated with the likes of Pebble Beach Golf Links, 59 is a luxury-golf brand based around quality. The company's belts are available in a variety of colors, but it's the buckles that really impress. Specializing in customization that features initials, personal designs or company logos, each buckle is individually machine-milled from solid stainless steel. And they're not just for top pros anymore.
$40 and up
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- From computers to eBooks and deluxe recliners, check out these high-tech gadgets.
- ESPN.com's Jason Sobel pulls a bunch of gift ideas from his holiday golf bag.
- Video Games
- For the gamers on your list, we've got gadgets and plenty of hot video games.
- Gifts for Women
- Guys, our expert panel of women has some great gift ideas to please your gals.
- Books and DVDs
- We'll feature plenty of books and DVDs to please hard-core and casual sports fans.
- Page 2
- Page 2's contributors have dug deep to uncover some unusual gift ideas.