21 of 25
Back 9 Signature Collection
By Jason Sobel
First things first: Back 9's ultrasleek logo is exactly what it purports to be -- the backward numeral sandwiched by a pair of stars. But you don't need to be playing the back nine holes -- or even a full 18 -- to appreciate the fit and look of these lids. Dubbing itself a "golf lifestyle brand" because the company aims to serve golfers and nongolfers alike, Back 9 is launching its Signature Collection of headwear this holiday season. With a more authentic and vintage feel to this latest collection, expect to turn a lot of hatless heads in your direction. And when they ask about the logo? Tell 'em it's just what they think it is.
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- From computers to eBooks and deluxe recliners, check out these high-tech gadgets.
- ESPN.com's Jason Sobel pulls a bunch of gift ideas from his holiday golf bag.
- Video Games
- For the gamers on your list, we've got gadgets and plenty of hot video games.
- Gifts for Women
- Guys, our expert panel of women has some great gift ideas to please your gals.
- Books and DVDs
- We'll feature plenty of books and DVDs to please hard-core and casual sports fans.
- Page 2
- Page 2's contributors have dug deep to uncover some unusual gift ideas.