19 of 25
Bag Boy pushcart
By Jason Sobel
Although walking the golf course is a tradition of the game, pushing your clubs around the course is becoming a new trend thanks to the growth of the innovative three-wheel pushcart. From resort courses to public facilities to prestigious private clubs, "pushing" around the course has become a fun and health-conscious alternative to riding in a cart and/or carrying a bag. … And no, we're not talking about Dad's old, rickety pull cart! Recent studies by medical experts reveal that by pushing clubs around a course, a golfer will burn more than 1,400 calories compared to riding in a cart, which uses only about 800 calories.
$200 and up
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- From computers to eBooks and deluxe recliners, check out these high-tech gadgets.
- ESPN.com's Jason Sobel pulls a bunch of gift ideas from his holiday golf bag.
- Video Games
- For the gamers on your list, we've got gadgets and plenty of hot video games.
- Gifts for Women
- Guys, our expert panel of women has some great gift ideas to please your gals.
- Books and DVDs
- We'll feature plenty of books and DVDs to please hard-core and casual sports fans.
- Page 2
- Page 2's contributors have dug deep to uncover some unusual gift ideas.