18 of 25
Birth. Golf. Death.
By Jason Sobel
You're a golfer. You enjoy showing the world your love for the links but don't always want to dress like, well, a golfer. Then the unique style of B.G.D. is for you. A golf company that specializes in an off-the-course clothing collection, this is the perfect product for hanging at the 19th hole without playing the other 18. Featuring T-shirts that read, "Golf. Masochism At Its Finest" and "When I die, I'm playing the fairway to heaven," the company offers a much-needed jolt of fun into your hobby. And just in case you have an urgent need to hit the links, no need to worry -- polos and outerwear are available, too. ESPN readers will receive a 15 percent discount if they use the online coupon code ESPNGG.
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- From computers to eBooks and deluxe recliners, check out these high-tech gadgets.
- ESPN.com's Jason Sobel pulls a bunch of gift ideas from his holiday golf bag.
- Video Games
- For the gamers on your list, we've got gadgets and plenty of hot video games.
- Gifts for Women
- Guys, our expert panel of women has some great gift ideas to please your gals.
- Books and DVDs
- We'll feature plenty of books and DVDs to please hard-core and casual sports fans.
- Page 2
- Page 2's contributors have dug deep to uncover some unusual gift ideas.