16 of 25
Daphne head covers
By Jason Sobel
There's been one constant confidante throughout the entirety of Tiger Woods' career -- and it's not swing instructor Hank Haney or caddie Steve Williams. No, the guy who has been inside the ropes with Woods for nearly every round is Frank -- his ubiquitous tiger headcover that fits snuggly around his driver. Frank and dozens of other unique characters were born at Daphne's, which for the first time is featuring a talking animal. No matter how well or poorly you're swinging that driver, a dog that asks, "Did somebody step on a duck?" is always sure to brighten a day on the course.
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- From computers to eBooks and deluxe recliners, check out these high-tech gadgets.
- ESPN.com's Jason Sobel pulls a bunch of gift ideas from his holiday golf bag.
- Video Games
- For the gamers on your list, we've got gadgets and plenty of hot video games.
- Gifts for Women
- Guys, our expert panel of women has some great gift ideas to please your gals.
- Books and DVDs
- We'll feature plenty of books and DVDs to please hard-core and casual sports fans.
- Page 2
- Page 2's contributors have dug deep to uncover some unusual gift ideas.