9 of 25
Ian Poulter golf fashion
By Jason Sobel
Whew. For a few decades there, professional golfers were caught in white-shirt/khaki-pants mode, each often sized big enough to smuggle a few small children inside the ropes, too. Thankfully, form-fitting, colorful clothes are now de rigueur once again, and although Ian Poulter may not have single-handedly spearheaded the movement, he does serve as its most prominent poster boy. Dressing for success, however, shouldn't be limited to the professional levels. The latest product line from Poulter's personal design company offers bold, stylish shirts and brazen, plaid slacks that look and feel great on or off the course, meaning you can leave the ultraboring duds back in the 1990s -- where they belong.
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- From computers to eBooks and deluxe recliners, check out these high-tech gadgets.
- ESPN.com's Jason Sobel pulls a bunch of gift ideas from his holiday golf bag.
- Video Games
- For the gamers on your list, we've got gadgets and plenty of hot video games.
- Gifts for Women
- Guys, our expert panel of women has some great gift ideas to please your gals.
- Books and DVDs
- We'll feature plenty of books and DVDs to please hard-core and casual sports fans.
- Page 2
- Page 2's contributors have dug deep to uncover some unusual gift ideas.